Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Denver Broncos Sign Quentin Jammer

The Broncos signed Quentin Jammer. I do not know the the details of the deal, but I presume it is either a one or two year deal for 2 or 3 million dollars. Jammer will likely play safety for the Broncos. He is getting old and probably cannot play corner very effective anymore. He will be a nice fit in Denver at safety.

He will most likely be behind Moore on the depth chart. I do not see him crawling into the starting lineup. I see him playing a role similar to what Jim Leonard played last season. He will likely come in during dime packages to add a ball hawking presence.

Overall this is a very good signing, he will likely be cheap and not on a long term deal. Look for him to make some plays when he does see the field.

The Broncos have him on a one year deal worth $940,000. That is pretty cheap for a player who will, presumably, get a decent amount of playing time.

2 comments:

  1. I love this signing it should help the team in a huge way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that the contract details are out, I feel even better about it

      Delete