Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bracket Time!

The best time of the year is now here, bracket time! This is one of the most exiting times of the year. College basketball has done this correctly to make this an event and it has. I am really exited this year because there is not a clear cut team to win it all which makes for a lot of diversified brackets and interesting games.

I always fill out two brackets each year, one showing what I think will happen while the other is just my hopeful bracket, Colorado State might be going all the way in that one.

Who does not fill out a bracket these days? The president does. Even people who do not watch college basketball all season still fill out brackets to get involved in the season. I know most people in my dorm will be filling out their brackets.

This is a great time of year, it is just so sad that it only lasts a couple of weeks. I cannot wait until selection sunday is over so I can get to filling out my bracket right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment