Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Super Bowl Parade Information

I can't make it because I have a test in one of my classes today (that should be illegal), but I encourage everyone to attend this joyous event.

The parade starts at noon, but events will begin in Civic Center Park at 10AM. The parade starts at 17th and Wynkoop. After the parade, there is a rally at Civic Center Park at 1PM that will feature Broncos players and coaches.

They are expecting one million people to show up for the parade and rally. 675,000 showed up for the parade after the teams first Super Bowl victory so one million is not out of reach.

Being at the parade will be a moment to remember for those that are able to attend. If I didn't have a test, I would be one of the first people there. If you can call off work to go, call out and attend the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment